1. The firm/company should be in existence for over 5 years in the
trade with the maintenance business having service business turn
over of more than Rs.20 lakhs per annum during the last 2 years
ending March 31, 2007.
2. The firms/company should have a previous maintenance contract
for at least two years with a Government Department/Public Sector
Undertaking in Delhi. The company should furnish statement of previous
work for the last two years.
3. The firm/company must have expertise in on-site maintenance as
well as development of application software.
4. The company should produce copies of documents relating to allocation
of service tax registration number. VAT registration number and
5. The contract will be valid for a period of one year and the period
of AMC will be informed after the finalization of the tendering
process. The rates quoted will remain in force for the full period
of contract. No demand for revision of rate on any account shall
be entertained during the contract period.
6. The AMC charges will be payable at the end of each quarter in
four installments based on satisfactory services.
7. Bidders must submit Earnest Money Deposit of Rs. 2,000/- in the
form of Bank Draft favouring India Trade Promotion Organisation,
New Delhi along with the technical bid. Quotation received without
earnest money will not be considered. The earnest money deposited
by successful tenderer shall be retained as the Security deposit
for the fulfillment of performance of the terms and conditions of
the contract. The security deposit will be refundable after successful
completion of the contract. Earnest money received from other unsuccessful
tenderer will be returned without interest on demand.
8. The tender documents can be collected in person on payment of
Rs.200/- in cash or by way of demand draft of the said amount favouring
India Trade Promotion Organisation, payable at New Delhi. Tender
form can be downloaded from our website: www.indiatradefair.com
and the tender cost deposited alongwith the technical bid by way
of demand draft. The last date for sale of tender and clarifications,
if any, is 13th July, 2007.
Technical and commercial bids are required to be submitted separately
in sealed covers marked â€Quotations for Annual
Maintenance of HPXW 8000 Workstationâ€ written
on the envelope and sent to Mrs. S. Swami, Senior Manager, Computer
Department, India Trade Promotion Organisation, Ground Floor,
Pragati Bhawan, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi-110001 latest 16th July,
2007 upto 3.00PM.
1. Late submission of tenders will not be accepted.
2. The tender is not transferable.
3. ITPO reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders
without assigning any reasons.
Mrs. S. Swami
Senior Manager (Computer Department)
India Trade Promotion Organisation