INDIA TRADE PROMOTION ORGANISATION
(A Government of India Enterprise)
1. Entries should be made either in ink or type written.
2. Quotation must be forwarded by post/your representative in sealed cover duly
3. Super scribed with our reference subject and due date of opening.
4. Quotation should be free from correction and erasers.
5. All prices quoted must be firm and no revision in the price quoted will be allowed after the sealed tenders are opened.
6. Quotation must be valid for 120 days from the date of opening of the tender.
7. Quotation received after the specified time and date will not be entertained.
8. ITPO reserves unfettered right to reject any or all tenders without assigning any reasons thereof or only to buy a part of the materials for which quotation are invited.
9. The order if awarded will be subject to our standard conditions of contract.
10. Printed conditions on the back of letters originating from tenders will be ignored; if it is desired to apply any particular condition to the tender the same must be clearly brought out in the body of the tender.
11. It shall be obligatory to supplier to adhere strictly to the deliveries quoted and accepted by us in our orders. In case of delay in supplies, unless extension of delivery has been granted by Manager (Stores) on application from supplier, the organization may at its option either (a) recover from the supplier as liquidated damage a sum to 2% of the price of any stores not delivered for a month or a part of month subject to maximum limit to 10% or (b) purchase elsewhere on account and at the risk of the supplier the stores not delivered or (c) cancel the contract without prejudice to its rights under(a) and (b) above.
12. Price quoted should be for units specified by us overleaf and delivery at our office. All risks to goods till the point of delivery shall be on the supplier.
13. Price quoted should be inclusive of freight, packing, forwarding and insurance. If Sales Tax, Excise Duty and other charges are to be paid extra this should be clearly specified in tender. In the absence of any such stipulation, it will be assumed that the quotation in inclusive of these taxes.
14. The tenderers, irrespective of the fact whether they quote or not, are requested to acknowledge the receipt of the tender notice.
15. The tenderer is required to state whether he is a relative of any Director of our Organisation or the tenderer is a firm in which Director of our Organisation of his relative is a partner or tenderer is a private company in which Director of our Organisation is a member or Director.
16. India Trade Promotion Organisation reserves the right to accept or reject any tender in part or full without assigning any reason whatsoever. India Trade Promotion Organisation also reserves its right to accept the lowest rates quoted by the tenderers and to allow the Public Enterprises price preference facilities as admissible under the existing policy.
17. The tenderers are required to confirm that the price quoted is as per DGS&D rate contract for which relevant documents are enclosed.
Go to Main Page
Pragati Bhawan, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi-110 001,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org