INDIA TRADE PROMOTION ORGANISATION
Prantik Building, Near Gate No.1
Telephone No. 23371841, 23378645 FAX # 23371492
|Enquiry No. 258-ITPO (3) ST-2010
Quotations for Printing of Stationery Items
India Trade Promotion Organisation (Government of India Enterprise) invites rates for supply of the following items subject to our standard terms and conditions printed overleaf. Quotation along with earnest money deposit indicating price, time of delivery, with details specifications relevant drawings, pamphlet and literature where applicable should reach us on or before 6.5.2011 by 3-00 P.M. and will be opened on the same day at 3.30 P.M. in the presence of intending quotationers/their authorized representatives:-
||Item and Specifications
In 8 different colours shade made of 31.5 kg. Board of Sirpur paper mill duly printed in single colour on three sides
| 7200 Nos.
Size: 35cms.x 25 cms.
File Board 48 ounce white hard board with binding cloth flap and dori flap to be four eyelets.
| 5100 Nos.
||Envelope Laminated 16”x12”
Size 16”x12” Laminated with 10 microfilms Paper 110 GSM Yellow Colour duly printed in Single Colour
||Envelope Laminated 10”x12”
Size 10”x12” Laminated with 10 microfilms Paper 110 GSM Yellow Colour duly printed in Single Colour
Letter Head size A-4
(8 ¼" x 11 ¼" ) 80 GSM J.K. High Bright, Duly printed in four colours and packed in brown paper(500 Sheets in each ream)
|Note: 1- Sample of the above items may be seen in our office in any working day. 2- Sample of paper etc. must be attached with quotation.
The EARNEST MONEY of Rs.3,600.00/-(Rupees three thousand six hundred only) should be deposited in the form of Draft in favour of “India Trade Promotion Organisation, New Delhi” or be deposited in cash with Cash Section of I.T.P.O. Quotation submitted without Earnest money would not be considered AND disqualified.
NB: Please send your quotation to Manager (Stores) at the above address indicating enquiry No. and opening date on the top of the envelope.
((Mrs.) Jai Lakshmi Kashyap)
For & on behalf of
India Trade Promotion Organisation
- Entries should be made either in ink or type written.
- Quotation must be forwarded by post/your representative in sealed cover duly superscribed with our reference subject and due date of opening.
- Quotation should be free from correction and erasers.
- All prices quoted must be firm and no revision in the price quoted will be allowed after the sealed tenders are opened.
- Quotation must be valid for 120 days from the date of opening of the tender.
- Quotation received after the specified time and date will not be entertained.
- We reserve to ourselves unfettered right to reject any or all tenders without assigning any reasons thereof or only to buy a part of the materials for which quotation are invited.
- The order if awarded will be subject to our standard conditions of contract.
- Printed conditions on the back of letters originating from tenders will be ignored if it is desired to apply any particular condition to the tender the same must be clearly brought out in the body of the tender.
- It shall be obligatory to supplier to adhere strictly to the deliveries quoted and accepted by us in our orders. In case of delay in supplies, unless extension of delivery has been granted by Manager(Stores) on application from supplier, the organisation may at its option either(a) recover from the supplier as liquidated damage a sum to 2% of he price of any stores not delivered for a month or a part of month subject to maximum limit to 10% or (b) purchase elsewhere on account and at the risk of the supplier the stores not delivered or(c) cancel the contract without prejudice to its rights order(a) and (b) above.
- Price quoted should be for units specified by us overleaf and delivery at our office. All risk to goods till the point of delivery shall be on the supplier.
- Price quoted should be inclusive of fright, packing forwarding and insurance. If sales Tax, Excise Duty and other charges are to be paid extra this should be clearly specified in tender. In the absence of any such stipulation, it will be assumed that the quotation in inclusive of these taxes.
- The tenderers, irrespective of the fact whether they quote or not, are request to acknowledge the receipt of the tender notice.
- The tenderer is required to state whether he is a relative of any Director of our Organisation or the tenderer is a firm in which Director of our Organisation of his relative is a partner or tenderer is a private company in which Director of our Organisation is a member or Director.
- India Trade Promotion Organisation reserves the right to accept or reject any tender in part or full without assigning any reason whatsoever. India Trade Promotion Organisation also reserves its right to accept the lowest rates quoted by the tenderers and to allow the Public Enterprises price preference facilities as admissible under the existing policy.
- The tenderers are required to confirm that the price quoted is as per DGS&D rate contract for which relevant documents are enclosed.